(15 positions available)
At Steps 4 Success we provide to thousands of schools, sport groups, churches, non-profit organizations and many other groups and individuals, one of the most innovative fundraisers in the country. Every year we help tens of thousands of groups and we have been growing consistently over the last 8 years.
All our Sales Managers start at a commission based sales position with unlimited income potencial. We offer advancement opportunities to those Sales Managers who demonstrate both, a strong skill set to manage themselves administratively and the ability to deal with hundreds of clients successfully. Based on performance, commitment, and achieved goals, the Sales Manager will be offered a permanent position as an employee of the company with an attractive salary plus commissions.
This is not a multi-level company nor something similar. As a Sales Manager you will hire no one nor earn any commission from others. This position was designed as a transition to becoming a potencial State Manager. We will select no more than 3 Sales Managers per State, this means every manager will have several thousands of prospects to manage, with unlimited income potencial.
Commissions & Allowances
$50,000 to $80,000 Potencial depending on performance
Position is based virtually within assigned State (work from home)
5 years of experience of related work with sales and/or team management.
Steps 4 Success will provide an internal, exclusive and one of a kind software application to manage hundreds, or thousands of clients and prospects. Our ground breaking App is a disruptive technology that will allow every Sales Manager to interact smoothly with hundreds of clients and generate unlimited sales. Our Sales Managers will be trained by the company to manage the App to its maximum potential. There are 4 different prospect sources:
- Private and public school lists across the State provided by us.
- Crear récords de todos los nuevos clientes y prospectos
- Schools visited by the Sales Manager's surrounding area within a range of 100 miles from their home.
- Sports group lists provided by us.
- Prospects assigned by us who have requested information about our fundraiser through our website.
- Drive adoption and market share in a defined territory (typically a State)
- Active Cold Calling and Identify Key Contacts
- Create and articulate compelling valued proposal in reference to our fundraiser
- Accelerate customer adoption in the assigned State
- On-site Presentations
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline through calls, visits and the use of our App
- Develop long-term strategic relationship with schools, sports organizations, and also with other organizations and individuals
- Adequate and Proactive Follow up
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales opportunities
- Comply with projected sales in their territory
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Personal Computer
- Experience with email and MS Word
- US Valid Driver's License
- Personal Vehicle
- Personal Smartphone
- Strong skills to manage a high volume of phone calls
- Car Allowance
- Work from home and on your own time schedule
- No need to manage invoices or collections
- No need to manage merchandise or deliveries
- Fixed Commissions and unlimited income potencial
- Corporate Email
- Access to our internal CRM (training included)
- Training in our sales process and customer service practices
- Company's full sport in every step of the way
- Bonus based on performance